If you're ever in Bloomington Indiana, stop by T&T Pet Supply -- they have great stuff!!
And there's an award from Curt of While Walking Duncan (which, by the way, you should really check out if I didn't make that perfectly clear before).
I'd like to pass this one along to:
- Lab Tails, an engaging blog about breeding and raising labradors and the lessons learned therein
- To Aire is Divine, the adventures of Bogart, an Airedale exploring his new home here in Portland (from which we learn a lot)
- Sparky, a fun blog written by a very talented Canadian teenager
- Pippadogblog, the adventures of a Spanish dog with two British ex-pats living in Spain (& Gibraltar)
- El Diario de Lorenza, the life of a (the sweetest ever) dachsund living in Torreon, Coahuila Mexico, and whose grandmother makes the most amazing dresses
- It's Hammer - Beau's Brother, whose tenacious mom, Susan, continues to hunt for her beloved English Setter, Beau, and uses this blog to help spread the word
- and The Daily Coyote, a totally addictive daily blog about raising a coyote pup in Wyoming.
The rules of accepting this award are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
I only wish I could pass these awards on to many more blogs, because these are just a few of the ones I love.